What is Bhartiya Krida Ratna Award?
The Bhartiya Gyan Ratna Award is given to people with rich experience and achievements in their respective fields such as education, arts, business, etc. It recognizes a person’s contribution to his work and society.
The award is given only once every year. The person who receives this award will be considered as one of the most inspiring personalities in the country.
The Bhartiya Gyan Ratna Award is the highest civilian honor given to individuals for their contribution to their work and society. It is awarded by the Global Scholars Foundation, India on the recommendation of a committee formed by GSF.
Who can Apply?
Any individual / Organization from the Sports Field ( All Types Of Sports person, Coach & Orgnisation Etc) can apply. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories. Organizations, Individuals, registered and based in India can apply.
In case individuals or organizations are unable to find their nomination category it will be add-on by consulting the organization committee.
Benefits of Bhartiya Krida Ratna Award:
1. National Level Recognition.
2. Awarded by the hands of Padmashri award winner chief guest.
3. Live broadcast of the award ceremony.
4. Red Carpet Ceremony at 5-Star Hotel.
5. Lifetime association with Global Scholars Foundation.
6. Social Media Coverage& online publicity.
7. E-Magazines Published all over the world with a one-page bio of the awardee.
8. Tax Benefit under 80G for Donation given to Global Scholars Foundation.
9. New Business Opportunities.
10. It Increases your prestige and gives you goodwill for a lifetime.
Procedure to apply:
1. Interested Candidate go through the link https://gscholars.org/ and file a nomination in your category.
2. Your application will be verified and forwarded to the selection committee for scrutiny.
3. If your profile gets selected, you will receive a confirmation letter.
4. Donation needs to be done within 5 days of receiving the confirmation letter.
5. Once the Donation is cleared, you will receive your invoice, & Invitation letter to attend the award ceremony
Description of Donation
1. Hospitality Charges – (Breakfast & Lunch)
2. Award Kit- Certificate, Silver Medal
3. Photos & Video Link
4. One Guest with the candidate
5. Some part of Donation for Scholarship to eligible Student for their education
Nomination Charges are applicable only if your profile gets selected.