What is Bhartiya Samaj Ratna Award?
Bhartiya Samaj Ratna Award is the most promising award that recognizes excellence in the Social Service sector globally. BSR awards in India aim at acknowledging success, recognizing contributions, appreciating efforts and celebrating growth of the contributors as the Social Service in the world plays the role of a major contributor to the Social development of our nation.
Who can apply for this award?
Any individual/organization from the Social Service sector can apply. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories. Organizations, Individuals, registered and based in India can apply.
**In case individuals or institutions are unable to find their nomination category it will be add-on by consulting the organization committee.
Terms and Conditions :
- Free of cost nomination form and process.
- Entries received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.
- Any nominees can fill multiple nomination forms for one or more categories.
- The applicant/nominee can be contacted over mobile for validation of supplied data.
- Any false information submitted in the nomination form will lead to immediate and permanent disqualification – of the nominee.
- The nomination form along with other relevant documents will be accepted in English only.
- The management has the exclusive rights to reclassify the nomination forms and award categories.
- The management reserves its rights to extend, reschedule and alter the venue, date and time and the chief guests/ distinguished guests of Bhartiya gyanratna award, 2021 for any such reasons and exigencies which are not controllable at the hands of the Foundation.
- Upon final selection, the nominees will be required to pay a donation which includes Event Expenses.
- The donation is non refundable, in any circumstances.
- There may be more than one awardee in a particular nomination category.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the Global Scholars Foundation.
- The awardee will be given a right to use such intellectual properties, however, any misuse thereof may hold the awardee liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding on the nominees.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time. Any dispute and/or relating to these awards will be subject to the Judiciary in Sangli
- By participating in these awards, all the nominees agree to abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions. All the nominees are advised to understand all the terms and conditions and also review the same which are subject to modification from time to time.