District Level Bhushan Award Nomination Invited!
Global Scholars Foundation Secretariat has great pleasure in inviting applications for the Bhushan Award (BA). The Award has been instituted to encourage initiatives in all sectors.
What is the Bhushan Award?
Prant Bhushan Award is the most promising award that recognizes excellence in all sectors. This award aims at acknowledging success, recognizing contributions, appreciating efforts, and celebrating the growth of the contributors from different sectors.
What is the Objective Of Bhushan Award?
The objective of these awards is to recognize, highlight and appreciate the ‘work of distinction’. They are given to persons or organizations that make some exceptional contribution or service in any field on district level.
Who can Apply?
Any individual or organization that makes some exceptional contribution, service & an achievements on district level in any field or discipline including Art, Medicine, Literature, Civil Service, Sports, Education, Social Work, Public Affairs, Science and Engineering, Trade and Industry, etc. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories. Organizations, Individuals can apply.
Selection Process :
The selection will be done by panel of eminent jury from different fields, who will go through an exhaustive and detailed procedure of nominations and will decide on the Award.
Terms and Conditions :
- Process is Online Only.
- Free of cost nomination form and process.
- Entries received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.
- Any nominees can fill multiple nomination forms for one or more categories.
- The applicant/nominee can be contacted over mobile for validation of supplied data.
- Any false information submitted in the nomination form will lead to immediate and permanent disqualification – of the nominee.
- The nomination form along with other relevant documents will be accepted in English only.
- The management has the exclusive rights to reclassify the nomination forms and award categories.
- The management reserves its rights to extend, reschedule and alter the venue, date and time and the chief guests/ distinguished guests of Bhushan Award for any such reasons and exigencies which are not controllable at the hands of the Foundation.
- Upon final selection, the nominees will be required to pay a donation.
- After Completion of Payment Process, Event Details will be Sent to The Selected Candidates.
- The donation is non refundable, in any circumstances.
- There may be more than one awardee in a particular nomination category.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the Global Scholars Foundation.
- The awardee will be given a right to use such intellectual properties, however, any misuse thereof may hold the awardee liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding on the nominees.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time. Any dispute and/or relating to these awards will be subject to the Judiciary in Maharashtra, (India)
- By participating in these awards, all the nominees agree to abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions. All the nominees are advised to understand all the terms and conditions and also review the same which are subject to modification from time to time.