What is a Global Scholar Certificate?
Global Scholar Certificate is an academic document that certifies that a student or person receives his specific education. The purpose of this certificate is to appreciate success & efforts and to celebrate the growth of contributions, as the education industry in the world is the largest source of our nation’s economic progress.
Who can Apply?
Any student or teacher in education or related fields may apply. Each applicant is free to apply in one or more categories. Individuals residing in India or other countries are also eligible to apply.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Application forms and procedures are available free of cost.
2. Entries sent via postal services or couriers will not be accepted.
3. Any applicant may send applications in multiple categories.
4. The applicant can be reached via mobile to validate the information
5. False information submitted in the nomination form will result in the
applicant’s immediate permanent rejection.
6. Under no circumstances are fees reimbursed once they have been paid.
7. The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of
these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding on the applicants.
8. By participating, all applicants agree to abide by and be bound by all of the
terms and conditions.
9. All applicants are requested to read and understand all terms and
conditions, which are subject to change at any time.
Note: This certificate is ONLY based on Academic & Experience basis.