Table of Contents
G-Scholars Online Examination
To diversify the educational aspects our Global Scholars Foundation invites the application for the ‘G-Scholars Online Examination – 2021(G-SOE)’. To motivate the students and change their aspects to look towards the need for education, we are planning to conduct an online scholarship exam. In this exam, scholarships will be awarded solely on a MERIT basis, to candidates who qualify the respective exam.
In today’s digital era, our foundation has come up with an idea of a new age secure and flexible Online Examination. This new age Online Exam is very beneficial to students as it can be accessed anywhere by candidates very easily. So the student from any location will benefit. This way our foundation would be able to fulfill its commitment of helping the meritorious population from all sections of society expeditiously with minimal E formalities and Procedures.
Why to go for G-scholars Online Exam
It also helps to identify a ward’s capability and real potential that may help him survive better in today’s modern competitive world. . We are looking to encourage students to endeavor for better and deeper understanding of technical facts, ,day to day mathematics,general knowledge, and mental ability so as to enhance their agility of mind,reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills. Indirectly, the ward may realize the areas lacking proficiency so that a proper orientation can be given to improve in that area.
They are perfect to test a candidate’s conceptual understanding .
It may help to improve a candidate’s problem solving ability and hence may also challenge them to think analytically, quickly and react instinctively.
Candidates may work in a meticulous manner by sharpening their thinking and learning process which helps them to grasp and utilize it in our daily life also.
Prepares them for future competitive exam platform by testing a student’s aptitude and assessing a different aspect of intelligence
It may be helpful to assess a candidate’s ability to consider data quickly, perform under pressure, evaluate problem-solving skills, in addition to decision-making competencies.
Instills the quality of hard work in the candidate by pushing them to prepare hard to face the exam in short duration
Provides exposure to students at the national as well as international platforms.and stimulate awareness about future career directions.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The selection process for the scholarship will comprise of an ONLINE Test of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
The summary of the exam is as follows.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) | Objective Type|
|Number of options per question||4 with one correct option|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||4|
|Total No. of questions||100|
|Duration of the exam||1.5 hours or 90 minutes|
|Frequency of Exam||once a year|
|Last date of Application||---|
|Date of Examination||---|
- The applicant must be currently studying in a recognized school.
- Address proof (Adhar card) of Applicant
- Photograph of Applicant
- A registration fee of Rs.500 (five hundred only) for all applicants need to be paid for the online test.
- Applications without the prescribed payment would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made through e-mail only.
- Applicant should have to follow the below all procedures for successful application.
- Candidates must apply online through a link (also) available on www.gscholars.org only. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Filling all details in application form correctly.
- Fee submission.
- A confirmation mail consisting registration ID will be sent to the e-mail of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- The Selection Committee for the G-Scholars Online Examination considers all applications impartially. The selection for the scholarship award is given to the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and successfully submitted the exam.
- Applicants fulfilling the qualifying cutoff (40%) will be considered for awards.
- Top 3 Rankers are shortlisted based on exam score only.
- In case of a tie, between two or more applicants, the following procedure will be followed:
- In case of tie , time taken to complete the exam is considered. Candidates who solve the test in less time period are preferred.
- After that, if the tie continues, the scholarship amount will be split evenly among the candidates concerned.
- This scholarship is one yearly basis.
- Cash prize and Merit certificate for securing merit Rank in Scholarship exam is as follows (for one year)
- 1st Rank : ₹ 21,000/–
- 2nd Rank : ₹ 15,000/-
- 3rd Rank : ₹ 11,000/–
- 4th to 25th Rank:- ₹ 2000/– (for one year)
Rules and Conditions for Exam
- Students who don’t get this scholarship previously at any stage , can only apply.
- The exam is conducted in English language only.
- Login is for single use only. It will be deactivated automatically after exam.
- Any kind Copy-paste activity is strictly prohibited. Candidate directly debarred from exam and not allowed further for any exams in such case.
- Start time and duration of exam is same and fixed for every participant.
- Securing and using the login credentials correctly is the responsibility of participant. Participant itself responsible for any loss due it.
- Camera and mic should be ON during whole Exam session.
- No any Tab except Exam , is allowed to open during whole Exam session .
- Mostly use google chrome Browser.
- During Exam , no any electronic devices, such as a calculator or a cell phone,tab etc are permitted. However, you can use a blank sheet of paper to use for calculations
- All our exam servers and backup server will be active for exam period, if any problem persists,it means there is problem in your computer, setting, Internet. If any student lack in sufficient computer knowledge please consult with your friend or family member who knows about computer and internet.
- No any reason for not attending the exam will be entertained . Attending and login on proper time before exam is solely participants responsibility. We will not be responsible for any lack of time and its losses. Student must keep track of time on own responsibility.
- We are not responsible for any losses due to unavailable of time, disconnection of internet, electricity, hacking of email id, unavailability of proper knowledge of computer / internet, misuse of email id, misuse of your login key by someone.
- No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Important Notes :
- Candidates must read the notification carefully and thoroughly before applying for the G-scholars Online Exam(G-SOE) .
- It is the responsibility of applicants to visit the website on regular basis to keep themselves updated with the information/instructions regarding scholarship exam well in advance. Organization will not be responsible for the loss resulted due to ignorance of candidates.
- Dates & timelines mentioned above must be followed VERY STRICTLY; no request will be entertained after the last date.
- The results declared are final.
- All the Principals are requested to conduct the scholarship examination in a meticulous manner without any complaints.