What is the Udyog Ratna Award?
Bhartiya Udyog Ratna Award of the Global Scholars Foundation is India’s most prestigious honor that celebrates the achievements of businesses and entrepreneurs. This award aims at acknowledging success, recognizing contributions, appreciating efforts and celebrating growth of the contributors, as the business industry plays the role of a major contributor to the economic
development of our nation.
Who can Apply?
Leading entrepreneurs, educational institutions, healthcare professionals, manufacturers, service providers, small/medium/micro enterprises, government/ semi-government departments, public and private enterprises, as well as individual service providers and professionals with significant achievements in their respective fields can apply for this award. Even start-ups and emerging leaders in the industry can participate. All applicants’ details and information will be kept confidential as per company’s norms and regulations.
Benefits of Bhartiya Udyog Ratna Award:
1. National Level Recognition.
2. Awarded by the hands of Padmashri award winner chief guest.
3. Live broadcast of the award ceremony.
4. Red Carpet Ceremony at 5-Star Hotel.
5. Lifetime association with Global Scholars Foundation.
6. Social Media Coverage and online publicity.
7. E-Magazines Published all over the world with a one-page bio of the awardee.
8. Tax Benefit under 80G for Donation given to Global Scholars Foundation.
9. New Business Opportunities.
10. It Increases your prestige and gives you goodwill for a lifetime.
Procedure to apply:
1. Interested Candidate go through the link https://gscholars.org/ and file a nomination in your category.
2. Your application will be verified and forwarded to the selection committee for scrutiny.
3. If your profile gets selected, you will receive a confirmation letter.
4. Donation needs to be done within 5 days of receiving the confirmation letter.
5. Once the donation is completed, you will receive your invoice & invitation letter to attend the award ceremony.
Description of Donation
1. Hospitality Charges – (Breakfast & Lunch)
2. Award Kit- Certificate, Silver Medal
3. Photos & Video Link
4. One Guest with the candidate
5. Some part of Donation for Scholarship to eligible Student for their education
Nomination Charges are applicable only if your profile gets selected.